Improper installation and testing are leading causes of premature failures. Design, manufacturing, shipping, and installation defects must be revealed and repaired during the commissioning phase.
Some of the start-up and commissioning services we provide include:
- Review customer/engineer requirements.
- Recommend methods and best practices to meet mission objectives.
- Develop equipment lists which meet mission objectives.
- Review equipment proposals to determine compliance to specifications and mission objectives.
- Inspect contractor installation for conformance to OEM installation criteria.
- Inspect and validate OEM start-up procedures and processes.
- Witness OEM start-up and verify conformance to procedures.
Commissioning and Integration:
- Develop commissioning and integration procedures to verify equipment/systems operate per specifications.
- Witness commissioning and integration tests and verify adequacy of
installed equipment sequences.
- Validate installed equipment Operational & Maintenance Manuals for accuracy.
- Provide equipment owner comprehensive report of all test results, errors and omissions, and recommendations.
CPC start-up & commissioning services provide documented assurance that equipment has been installed properly and meets specification standards for operation. Please email us your specific requirements for a prompt and accurate quotation.